Get some FREE TIPS AND TRICKS advice.
You will receive your Tips and Tricks via E-mail every 5 days over the course of ten emails. Enjoy your journey along the new road you are taking. Even if you are not a total novice, but are not sure of some of the terms that are used, you might learn something from the course.
Your email address goes in the bottom box.
- Feel free to share the course among your friends who are just getting started.
- Have fun, and make sure to send me some feedback.
- If you have any suggestions or think there should be more topics to add to the course, I’d be happy to hear them.
- If you have any hiccups, make sure to let me know so that I can fix it.
- This is not a commercial venture and I will not send you emails to try to sell something at a later date.
- The course runs over 10 emails, with one emails every 5 days. If you would prefer the emails more frequently, let me know and I will see what I can do.
Oh wow. Amazing how sayings travelled, even decades ago.
Mine were about 13/14 when I took them. When we were there, there were a fair few kids around their…
This is a good recipe, I swap oil for lard however as fat retains moisture better making the bread softer.