The mangos make this a lovely and sweet recipe. It’s more than enough to fill me up for breakfast and often just as a snack if I’m peckish late in the evening. This is one of my all time favourites.
Carbs in the mangos are high, but for this recipe, I forgive them, considering they taste amazing and it’s carbs from fruit and not from processed food.
Miss out the nuts to drop the calorie count enormously, but this is a great meal replacement for me.
- 100g Fresh or Frozen Mango, Peeled and Chopped.
- 100g Strawberries, Peeled and Chopped.
- 12g Blueberries
- 25g Pecan Halves
- 350ml Unsweetened Almond Milk, although you could substitute other milks.
- Pop the berries, and the rest of the fruit into the Nutribullet cup.
- Add the milk and blast for a minute, let the machine rest for a minute, then blast again for another minute.
- Serve and enjoy.