The mangos make this a lovely and sweet recipe. It’s more than enough to fill me up for breakfast and often just as a snack if I’m peckish late in the evening. This is one of my all time favourites.
Carbs in the mangos are high, but for this recipe, I forgive them, considering they taste amazing and it’s carbs from fruit and not from processed food.
Miss out the nuts to drop the calorie count enormously, but this is a great meal replacement for me.
Nutribullet/Blender Recipe: Mango, Blueberry, Strawberry and Pecan Half Smoothie
- 100 g Fresh or Frozen Mango Peeled and Chopped.
- 100 g Strawberries Peeled and Chopped.
- 12 g Blueberries
- 25 g Pecan Halves
- 350 ml Unsweetened Almond Milk although you could substitute other milks.
- Pop the berries, and the rest of the fruit into the Nutribullet cup.
- Add the milk and blast for a minute, let the machine rest for a minute, then blast again for another minute.
- Serve and enjoy.
Absolutely delicious. Added 1 leek, but only to use up what was in the fridge. Quantities were perfect for my…
You forgot Cornwall, where Swedes ane called Turnips and Turnips, Swedes. You should try the orange one mashed in with…
My Dad used to say that. We are Londoners but he did serve in a Scottish regiment during WWII so…