The mangos make this a lovely and sweet recipe. It’s more than enough to fill me up for breakfast and often just as a snack if I’m peckish late in the evening. This is one of my all time favourites.
Carbs in the mangos are high, but for this recipe, I forgive them, considering they taste amazing and it’s carbs from fruit and not from processed food.
Miss out the nuts to drop the calorie count enormously, but this is a great meal replacement for me.
Nutribullet/Blender Recipe: Mango, Blueberry, Strawberry and Pecan Half Smoothie
- 100 g Fresh or Frozen Mango Peeled and Chopped.
- 100 g Strawberries Peeled and Chopped.
- 12 g Blueberries
- 25 g Pecan Halves
- 350 ml Unsweetened Almond Milk although you could substitute other milks.
- Pop the berries, and the rest of the fruit into the Nutribullet cup.
- Add the milk and blast for a minute, let the machine rest for a minute, then blast again for another minute.
- Serve and enjoy.
Oh wow. Amazing how sayings travelled, even decades ago.
Mine were about 13/14 when I took them. When we were there, there were a fair few kids around their…
This is a good recipe, I swap oil for lard however as fat retains moisture better making the bread softer.