In the US, they celebrate National Coffee Day on the 29th September, but for this year, 2015, the first official International Coffee Day is set for the 1st October, where 75 Member States of the International Coffee Organisations, and many other businesses, will be celebrating coffee in all its forms.
Join the 75 Member States of the International Coffee Organization and dozens of associations and businesses in celebrating coffee’s journey of diversity, quality and passion.
Many of us love a cup of coffee in a morning, and the growth of coffee shops in my local area seems to tell it’s own tale, with Starbucks and Costa shops seeming to spring up from nowhere.
I walked into Starbucks with my youngest a couple of days ago, and stood goggle eyed at the list of drinks. Apart from Cappuchino and Latte, I didn’t recognise any of them. I certainly had no idea that a Frappuchino even existed.
To help us along, Cafepoint have shared their 15 Types Of Coffee To Try Before You Die. From there, I learned how to actually make a Frappuchino at home, instead of costing me over £4 a go at our local coffee shop.
Perhaps I’ve been living under a very shielded cloud, but a Macchiato is something I’d never actually heard of in the past. The fact it includes caramel sauce and vanilla syrup means that, as a diabetic, it is pretty much off the list for me, but it sounds like another one my kids would like to try.
In support of International Coffee Day, Cafepoint, have very generously offered a kg bag of Premium Caffe Pera coffee beans as a giveaway on the Scottish Mum blog.
That could well be enough for a cup of coffee a day, for up to a year, so get entering. One lucky winner will enjoy this giveaway.
– Open to UK Mainland Entrants only.
– 1 Winner will receive 1 6kg Bag of Premium Caffe Pera Coffee Beans
– The prize will be sent direct from Cafepoint.
– The Scottish Mum Blog is not responsible for your prize and cannot be held liable in any way for non delivery or non receipt at your end.
– Winners will be notified by DM on Twitter, or e-mail. If the giveaway is not claimed within 14 days, a new winner may be drawn.
– The winners will be chosen by Rafflecopter random generator.
– Scottish Mum Blog and Cafepoint, reserve the right to amend, add or withdraw this giveaway at any time.
– Each entry method entitles you to one entry into the draw.
– The giveaway is not associated with any social media channels.
– The winner decision by Scottish Mum Blog is final.
– Closes 30th October 2015 at midnight.