I haven’t added a soup maker recipe to this blog for a while, so it’s long overdue.
I didn’t sauté any of the ingredients on this soup, but if you prefer that, give the onion a quick fry with some butter or rapeseed oil.
I find that olive oil reaches smoke point too quickly for me to use in my soup maker on the sauté function.
- 300g Asparagus Tips, chopped.
- 130g Aubergine, peeled and chopped.
- 200g Red Potatoes, peeled and chopped.
- 100 grams onion, chopped.
- 2 Knorr Chicken or Vegetable Stock Cubes.
- 40g Sundried Tomato Paste
- 1 Teaspoon Salt
- 1 Teaspoon Ground Black Pepper.
- Work quickly with Aubergine as it discolours fast.
- I just added all the ingredients to my soupmaker.
- Fill the soupmaker to the maximum level with water, making sure it fills above your minimum and below your maximum level.
- Ensure the lid is on properly.
- Choose the smooth setting for your soup. If you make it in a pot, simply cook the soup and use a blender to smooth.