I haven’t added a soup maker recipe to this blog for a while, so it’s long overdue.
I didn’t sauté any of the ingredients on this soup, but if you prefer that, give the onion a quick fry with some butter or rapeseed oil.
I find that olive oil reaches smoke point too quickly for me to use in my soup maker on the sauté function.
Soup Maker Recipe: Asparagus Tips with Aubergine
- 300 g Asparagus Tips chopped.
- 130 g Aubergine peeled and chopped.
- 200 g Red Potatoes peeled and chopped.
- 100 grams onion chopped.
- 2 Knorr Chicken or Vegetable Stock Cubes.
- 40 g Sundried Tomato Paste
- 1 Teaspoon Salt
- 1 Teaspoon Ground Black Pepper.
- Work quickly with Aubergine as it discolours fast.
- I just added all the ingredients to my soupmaker.
- Fill the soupmaker to the maximum level with water, making sure it fills above your minimum and below your maximum level.
- Ensure the lid is on properly.
- Choose the smooth setting for your soup. If you make it in a pot, simply cook the soup and use a blender to smooth.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
Absolutely delicious. Added 1 leek, but only to use up what was in the fridge. Quantities were perfect for my…
You forgot Cornwall, where Swedes ane called Turnips and Turnips, Swedes. You should try the orange one mashed in with…
My Dad used to say that. We are Londoners but he did serve in a Scottish regiment during WWII so…