Another soup maker recipe for you, but remember, you can also make this in a pan.
I love potato and onion soup, but my boys find it harder to take with the onion taste. When serving this up, you can serve with a little cream on top, creme fraise, or even some natural yoghurt to make it easier for children to eat.
This literally is just potatoes and onions with some stock, so it might not be for everyone. I find soups fill me up when I hit a tempting binge cycle, so I make a lot of them as an emergency stand by.
Soup Maker: Potato and Onion Soup
- 3 Onions Diced
- 4 Large Potatoes Diced
- 2 Chicken Stock Pots or Stock
- 700 ml Boiling Water (Or fill soupmaker up to 1600ml mark on kettle.)
- Pop all the ingredients into the kettle. Set to smooth setting.
- Simmer for 21 minutes in the kettle. If you make the soup manually, you will have to blend it after cooking.
- Serve with fresh bread and parsley.