A simple and quite easy main meal to make, but be warned, it does have a bit of a kick in the rice.
If you are slightly worried by spicy food, simply leave out the chilli and use some herbs or fruit instead.
The Greek Chicken for this dish was provided by Andrew Gordon Butchery and Fine Foods. The recipe has also been published over on his new website, which is kinda cool.
If you live in Aberdeen or the Shire, a visit to his shop really is a must if you like good quality meat, and some ready to cook kebab and stir fry mixes.
- Orange, Mango, Pineapple and Passion Fruit Smootie
- Chicken and Mayonnaise Panini with Lettuce
- Haddock and Mange Tout Fish Pie Recipe
- King Prawn Cocktail Recipe
- Whole Baked Rainbow Trout with Lemon and Parsley