A simple and quite easy main meal to make, but be warned, it does have a bit of a kick in the rice.
If you are slightly worried by spicy food, simply leave out the chilli and use some herbs or fruit instead.
- 500g Basmati Rice (Steamed or Boiled)
- 1 Red Chilli (Finely Chopped)
- 1 teaspoon Black Peppers
- 2 heaped tablespoons Coconut Oil
- 800g Greek Chicken Stir Fry
- For cooking chicken. (For cooking chicken.)
- Using a thick bottomed saute pan, or a roomy wok, shallow fry the Greek Chicken Stir Fry for about 10 - 15 minutes in coconut oil, or until the chicken is thoroughly cooked.
- Place freshly steamed or boiled Basmati Rice, Peppercorns and Chopped Chilli in a thick bottomed pan or wok. Lightly fry with 2 tablespoons of coconut oil on a low heat for 5 minutes, turning frequently.
- Decorate the plate, and serve hot.