A simple and quite easy main meal to make, but be warned, it does have a bit of a kick in the rice.
If you are slightly worried by spicy food, simply leave out the chilli and use some herbs or fruit instead.
Greek Chicken Stir Fry with Chilli and Peppercorn Rice
- 500 g Basmati Rice Steamed or Boiled
- 1 Red Chilli Finely Chopped
- 1 teaspoon Black Peppers
- 2 heaped tablespoons Coconut Oil
- 800 g Greek Chicken Stir Fry
- For cooking chicken. For cooking chicken.
- Using a thick bottomed saute pan, or a roomy wok, shallow fry the Greek Chicken Stir Fry for about 10 - 15 minutes in coconut oil, or until the chicken is thoroughly cooked.
- Place freshly steamed or boiled Basmati Rice, Peppercorns and Chopped Chilli in a thick bottomed pan or wok. Lightly fry with 2 tablespoons of coconut oil on a low heat for 5 minutes, turning frequently.
- Decorate the plate, and serve hot.
The ready marinaded Greek Chicken Stir Fry is from the counters of Andrew Gordon, Butchery and Fine Foods
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
Absolutely delicious. Added 1 leek, but only to use up what was in the fridge. Quantities were perfect for my…
You forgot Cornwall, where Swedes ane called Turnips and Turnips, Swedes. You should try the orange one mashed in with…
My Dad used to say that. We are Londoners but he did serve in a Scottish regiment during WWII so…