Update: The winner is Rhiannon Alwen
Scotty Brand sent me two films to giveaway on my blog. All you have to do is follow the steps below to enter, and on the 30th November, I’ll pull a winner out with the random generator in the programme. The films up for grabs are The Incredibles and Ratatouille. Scotty Brand teamed up with Disney for the Brave Premier in Glasgow earlier this year, and the films are part of an ongoing relationship.
If you are already following me on any of the two methods, just leave a comment to say so, you still get the entry, even if you’ve been following this blog for years.
How to Enter
- Like Scottish Mum on Facebook if you haven’t already and Leave a comment on this post to say you have done so. Scottish Mum Facebook or on the sidebar at the right.
- Tweet the following and leave a comment here to say you have done so. “Enter to win a Ratatouille & The Incredibles DVD with @scottish_mum at http://scottishmum.com/2012/11/win-2-kids-films-as-xmas-stocking-fillers-courtesy-of-scotty-brand-ends-30th-november-2012/”
- For an additional entry, follow my blog by RSS, and leave a comment here to say you have done so. Scottish Mum RSS
Each comment equals one entry. Each person can earn 3 entries. Simple.
- The winner must be contactable within 7 days of the end of the giveaway closing date, or the prize will be reallocated to the next randomly generated winner.
- Terms and conditions are subject to change at any time.
Good luck to all.
Competition time again.
This is not a sponsored competition. I asked on twitter if I should put this on for a giveaway and the resounding answer was yes. I’d rather it went to someone who will appreciate it, rather than someone who wants it for nothing on ebay. It is still boxed, and sealed. It is exactly like the one in the picture.
- It is worth £60 + postage. It comes with a play tray and a raincover and a little winnie the pooh clips onto the hood.
- Useable from 3 months +
- Small compact design and lightweight with lockable swivel from wheels
- 5 point safety harness.
- Height adjustable handles
- Hood and bumper can be taken off
- Big shopping basket
To qualify for the competition / giveaway, you will be required to do the following:
1 – Leave a comment below, telling me that you want to enter, follow me on twitter @scottish_mum and Tweet this.
“I entered to win a pushchair with @scottish_mum. Enter at ”
2 – For an extra entry. Friend me on Google connect (on the blog front page), and like my page on facebook. If you have already done these things, then it is an easy entry. !/pages/Scottish-Mum/165660773455038
I allocate each qualifying entrant a number, based on how many entries they have, and then draw at the random number website to make it fair. Good luck to everyone who enters.
If you are new to my blog, your first comment will need to be approved before it shows up.
This competition comes to you from Scottish Mum and has no connection with the product manufacturers. By entering, you are agreeing that Scottish Mum Blog, or anyone connected with it, are not responsible in any way for the use of the product, and you use it at your own risk.