Wickedly sumptuous, I added a little xylitol to combat the bitter taste of the blackberries we picked from the plot. I did wonder if the carrots were over the top, but they mixed well.
Nutribullet Recipe: Carrot and Blackberry Smoothie
- 100 g Blackberries
- 50 g Shredded Carrot
- 50 g Strawberries tops still on
- 1 Teaspoon Xylitol or sweetener
- 400 ml Unsweetened Almond Milk - I think you know by now this is my favourite smoothie milk.
- Pop the ingredients into the cup.
- Add the milk and blast for a minute, let the machine rest for a minute, then blast again for another minute.
- Serve and enjoy.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
Absolutely delicious. Added 1 leek, but only to use up what was in the fridge. Quantities were perfect for my…
You forgot Cornwall, where Swedes ane called Turnips and Turnips, Swedes. You should try the orange one mashed in with…
My Dad used to say that. We are Londoners but he did serve in a Scottish regiment during WWII so…