Wickedly sumptuous, I added a little xylitol to combat the bitter taste of the blackberries we picked from the plot. I did wonder if the carrots were over the top, but they mixed well.
Nutribullet Recipe: Carrot and Blackberry Smoothie
- 100 g Blackberries
- 50 g Shredded Carrot
- 50 g Strawberries tops still on
- 1 Teaspoon Xylitol or sweetener
- 400 ml Unsweetened Almond Milk - I think you know by now this is my favourite smoothie milk.
- Pop the ingredients into the cup.
- Add the milk and blast for a minute, let the machine rest for a minute, then blast again for another minute.
- Serve and enjoy.