Simple and easy, and very tasty veg. You can do these in a frying plan or a wok, but the Actifry does make it simple.
Actifry Recipe: Summer Garden Veg
- 2 Courgettes Medium
- 4 Medium Sized Onions
- 15 - 18 Cherry Sized Tomatoes
- Handful of Sliced Peppers
- 1 - 2 Garlic Cloves
- 1 Tablespoon Olive Oil
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- I don't think we can get much more simple than this. Simply slice the courgettes and onions and add them to the Actifry.
- Add the tomatoes whole, and also the peppers.
- Crush or chop the garlic into tiny pieces and add, or you could use garlic powder, pieces etc.
- Pour oil over the vegetables in the fryer. Then add a little salt and pepper.
- This can take up to about 10 minutes, sometimes a little more in my Actifry, as I like my courgettes nice and soft.