I wanted something slightly different for my mum and asparagus is one vegetable I have tended to avoid fairly often, but it’s also a good one for us to eat, so I’ve started experimenting.
This came out quite thick, so I added a little milk at the serving stage for her, and she loved it.
- 250g Asparagus, Chopped
- 125g Spring Onion, Chopped
- 100g Onion, Chopped
- 150g Potatoes, Cubed
- 1 Teaspoon Butter
- 2 Chicken Stock Cubes
- Up to 800ml Boiling Water
- Saute the onion and spring onion with the butter, until the onions are soft, then add in the chopped asparagus and stir well.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and mix well.
- Choose the smooth setting.