This is my mum’s favourite recipe. She’s not usually keen on garlic, so it was a bit of a surprise to find that she likes this. I make it often and freeze some for her lunches.
Soup Maker Recipe: Leek, Potato and Garlic Soup
- 350 g Potatoes Chopped
- 350 g Leeks Chopped
- 100 g Onion Finely Chopped
- 2 Cloves Garlic Chopped
- 1 Teaspoon Olive Oil
- 800 ml Chicken or Vegetable Stock or up to the max on your soupmaker
- 1 Teaspoon Finely Chopped Parsley
- Saute the onions and garlic with the olive oil, until the onions are soft.
- Add the rest of the ingredients.
- Stir Well.
- Choose the smooth setting.
- When the soup is ready, stir through the finely chopped parsley.