This dish is perfect for serving as a topping for ice-cream, crumbles and desserts, or you can simply eat it on it’s own for a sweet treat with a bit of goodness from the banana thrown in.
If you want to find out more about dry frying, have a look here.
Dry Fried Bananas With Cinnamon Infused Sugar
- 1 Small Banana Per Person
- 2 teaspoons Cinnamon Infused Sugar
- sprinkle One Cal Spray
- Use a spray of one cal on the bottom of your pan. Add the chopped banana and bring to a low heat.
- When you smell the banana cooking, use a fish slice to turn over the bananas to the opposite side. Turn them a few times over the space of a couple of minutes while always cooking on low to dry fry. If you need to, add one or two more sprays of your one cal or half a teaspoon of water.
- Sprinkle a teaspoon of cinnamon infused sugar over your bananas, leave for around 30 seconds and then turn the bananas over.
- Turn your bananas out onto a plate and sprinkle over a teaspoon of cinnamon infused sugar to serve. This is fantastic when it's served as the topping for ice-cream or a crumble.
7 thoughts on “Dry Fried Bananas With Cinnamon Infused Sugar”
These sound yummy, never tried cinnamon with banana together but these sound great.
This sounds so lovely and simple. I really like cinnamon sugar and I’m sure it goes perfectly with the banana. I’d probably just eat them on their own or with a little ice cream.