Looking for quick ways to make soup is easy with a soup maker. After my review, I’ve decided to keep making different soups to see how they work out.
In the co-op, I found these small bags of washed and prepared broccoli, cauliflower and carrots. It was really easy to make these into a fast and delicious soup which is perfect for a lunch, starter or even just a light snack.
Soup Maker: Broccoli, Cauliflower and Carrot Soup 1.3 Litres
- 500 g Carrot Cauliflower and Broccoli
- Stock Cube
- Hot Water
- Bay Leaves
- Put vegetables into the soup maker.
- Add salt and pepper to taste & sprinkle on the stock cube.
- Fill the soupmaker up to the 1.3 litre level and switch on to the smooth setting.
- Serve with a 2 bay leaves for decoration.