Sometimes, I think we overthink our cooking. What’s wrong with some plain and simple boiled new potatoes, served with some sour cream and a topping of parsley like my grandmother would make.
This is just so simple to make and the sour cream tastes lovely over the newly cooked spuds.
Follow Scotty Brand on Facebook or Twitter to keep up with their newest recipes and news.
- 1 bag of Ayrshire new potatoes from Scotty Brand
- 4 tablespoons of sour cream
- Sprinkling of parsley
- Wash and scrub the new potatoes.
- Simmer in boiled water for 10 - 15 minutes.
- Serve hot in a separate dish from the main course.
- Add one tablespoon of sour cream for each portion of potatoes.
- Sprinkle the top of the potatoes with parsley for a pretty finish.