Better Quality Video is the second one, but it is longer.
Cream of Pumpkin Soup
Pumpkin Soup isn't just for Halloween. Enjoy it any time of the year.
Author: Lesley Smith
Serves: 4-6 Bowls
- 400g Pumpkin, chopped.
- 100g Carrot, chopped.
- 200g Onion, chopped.
- 2 Vegetable Stock Cubes.
- 200ml Milk.
- 1 Garlic clove, or Garlic frozen cube.
- Salt and Pepper to taste.
- 2 Tablespoons Rapeseed Oil.
- Put your chopped onion and rapeseed oil into your machine if you have a saute version, or do the sauteeing on the stove. Lightly fry your onions until soft.
- Add the garlic and stock cubes, and finish the saute, by adding carrots. Stir and switch off the saute button.
- Add in milk, water and salt/pepper to taste. Ensure the level of ingredients and liquid is below the maximum and above the minimum fill marks.
- Stir well, and ensure the lid is on tight.
- Select the smooth setting.
- I served with a little parsley.