Winner Graeme McMillan announced via Rafflecopter.
This is a fabulous opportunity to get away from the processed food that we really seem to be mistrusting as a nation these past few weeks. With the advent of the horse meat scandal, we seem to be enjoying a return to real meat from real butchers in the UK.
Shop local is on the lips of many a Tweeter and Facebooker, so to help you along, Andrew Gordon Butchery and Fine Foods is THE butcher in Aberdeen to have released a Trusted Food Luxury Meat Pack for me to give away. He recently launched meat packs for sale online to the whole of the UK, with more products going online soon. Ever popular with the fitness communities, Andrews butchery meat is gaining a reputation as second to none.
Anyone wanting to make up a bespoke meat pack just has to phone the shop and they will arrange your purchase and delivery.
With beef that is traced back to prized Aberdeen Angus and aged for maximum taste, the quality is out of this world.
In the whopping meat pack, there will be centre cut fillets, Aberdeen Angus sirloin steaks, rib eye steaks, family sized roasts and much more.
Don’t forget to enter and check back to see if you won the £200 meat pack.
Entry is by rafflecopter. If the form doesn’t show up here, just click on the link to go to it.
Terms and Conditions
- Open to UK Mainland Entrants only.
- The prize will be delivered and you must give us your address to send it to you.
- Winners will be notified within 3 days of giveaway end. If the winner does not respond within 7 days, a new winner will be drawn.
- The winner will be chosen by Rafflecopter random generator.
- Andrew Gordon Buchery reserves the right to amend, add or withdraw this giveaway at any time.
- Each entry method entitles you to one entry into the draw.
Oh wow. Amazing how sayings travelled, even decades ago.
Mine were about 13/14 when I took them. When we were there, there were a fair few kids around their…
This is a good recipe, I swap oil for lard however as fat retains moisture better making the bread softer.