Image: Stuart Miles / FreeDigitalPhotos.net
I can see I am not going to get away with this one. The lovely ladies over at More Than a Mum, Yummy Step Mummy and Fluffy Dumplings have all tagged me so far.
The gist of it is this. I have to answer 12 questions from each of them – eek. I am going to try to do it in one post. After you have read mine, you’ll find a new list of questions at the bottom from me, for you to answer on your own blog. Then you make up a new set of 12 for your victims. I have amended the rules to save loads of different posts
From Yummy Step Mummy
1. Where are you from and where do you live now? – Aberdeen and Aberdeen – Boring I am.
2. Favourite pizza topping – Chicken, Sweetcorn and Mushroom
3. Favourite childhood story/book/film – Little Women
4. Favourite story/book/film now – Too many to mention them all. Anything with Morgan Freeman seems to be a good film. I tend not to have favourites as such.
5. If you could change gender for a day what would you do? Sack David Cameron & Nick Clegg & put Richard Branson & Stephen Fry in charge of the country.
6. Do you feel you family is complete or would you like more/some children? I am always tempted to go back to adoption panel for a girl, but I’m too old now I think.
7. What do you do/Where do you work and do you enjoy it? – From home. Hard work, long hours, but the coffee is fab.
8. Which three words do you think sum you up? Opinionated, Determined and Self-Conscious.
9. If you were a fairy what magical powers would you possess? The ability to cure disability.
10. If you were invisible, where would you go and what would you do? Why? Sit at home in a comfortable seat and ignore all the shenanigans going around me for a week. Ahhh, the peace.
11. Do you know what meme, blog hop, linky, Klout, Pinterest, Google +, SEO, tags, categories, keywords etc are and what they all mean? Um, yes, I’m a geek. What can I say.
12. Have you ever picked your nose. Of course not. Like royalty, a lady must never divulge any bad habits in public.
From More Thank a Mum
1) What song can’t you listen to without crying? – Angels – Robbie Williams, don’t ask why, I don’t know.
2) Which book changed your life – or at least made you think a lot? – The Trouble with Alex- A Mothers Battle, A Child’s Rage
3) Which of your personality traits do you most hope your children will inherit? – Inherit is impossible but I hope they learn determination to get things finished.
4) Which of your personality traits do you most hope your children will NOT inherit? As above, they can’t inherit but they might end up with my impossibility to stop myself from saying “stop that now or you will be grounded tomorrow.”
5) Why do you blog? Because I love it, and I love the community.
6) What do you wish you’d known before becoming a parent? That taking on 3 moving toddlers at one time is a feat akin to climbing Mount Everest.
7) What is your top ‘me-time’ tip? Leave the house for it. Me time never happens while anyone else is in residence.
8) What can’t you live without? Materialistically – Netbook. People wise – The Kids.
9) Which of all your blog posts are you most proud of and why? I am not proud of the post, but I proud of the actions of the people who the post is about. Read it here.
10) Have you ever met a famous person? Who and where? Prince Phillip at Holyrood when I was 16 and another, but not going to tell, or a friend will stop talking to me.
11) What is the best thing about parenthood? – Seeing them when they are sleeping and knowing I make a difference to their lives.
From Fluffy Dumplings
8) What is your most embarrassing moment? That will stay with me forever. Actually I think it is on my blog somewhere, but not letting on.
9) How clever are you? It depends. I can work out lots of things, but I can be as daft as anyone else at others. I am quite shy around new people so my bravado is usually a front.
10) Name your favourite tv show? Doctors – cheesy, I know.
11) Any guilty pleasures? Chocolate and crisps.
12) Favourite song? Angels – as above.
Questions for my
victims – tags:
1 – If you could have chosen your own name, what would it be?
2 – Who do you most admire in life, and why?
3 – What is your most treasured possession?
4 – Are you a glass half full, or glass half empty type person? Give an example.
5 – Tell your favourite funny joke…
6 – What is your biggest fear in life?
7 – What is your favourite flavour of ice cream? What does it remind you of?
8 – If you have kids, do they do what you tell them first time, every time? If no kids, what about your elders?
9 – Prada or Primark?
10 – Jeans or joggers?
11 – Jennifer Aniston or Meryl Streep.
12 – Sean Connery or Daniel Craig.
Oh wow. Amazing how sayings travelled, even decades ago.
Mine were about 13/14 when I took them. When we were there, there were a fair few kids around their…
This is a good recipe, I swap oil for lard however as fat retains moisture better making the bread softer.