I don’t think there is really much to say about coleslaw, other than to say it makes a fabulous accompaniment to salads, sandwiches, paninis, baked potatoes and much much more.
Perfect as a side dish with most main meals, or to use in a salad.
- 200 g Carrot Grated
- 150 g Cabbage Shredded into strips.
- 150 g Onion Shredded into strips.
- 2 - 3 tablespoons Mayonnaise or Thousand Island Dressing
- Simply shred the cabbage, onion and carrot.
- Mix with mayonnaise or thousand island dressing.
Oh wow. Amazing how sayings travelled, even decades ago.
Mine were about 13/14 when I took them. When we were there, there were a fair few kids around their…
This is a good recipe, I swap oil for lard however as fat retains moisture better making the bread softer.