Mango Chicken Wrap
Author: Lesley Smith
Recipe type: Snack, Mains
Serves: 6 - 8
- 10 Chicken Breast Fillets (Diced)
- 2 Fresh Mangoes or 1 x 400g Tin of Mangoes
- 3 tablespoons Mango Chutney
- 3 tablespoons Rapeseed or Olive Oil
- 2 Eggs
- Beetroot (To serve as garnish.)
- Baby Leaf Salad (To serve as garnish.)
- Simply add rapeseed oil to a deep bottomed frying pan or sauce pan. I like to use my huge trusty old Cosco cast iron saute pan. Shallow fry the chicken until almost completely cooked.
- Add eggs and mango chutney and simmer on a low heat for ten minutes, while turning frequently to stop the chicken being burned.
- Add chopped or tinned mangoes for the last few minutes of cooking.
- Serve with wraps, garnish and salad vegetables.