- Muffin Trays or cases. I used 2 red trays with 6 slots each.
- 4 Eggs
- 6 Slices Bread
- 1 tsp Chicken Seasoning
- 12 half tsp Sliced Meat / Vegetables / Fridge Leftovers
- 12 half tsp Soft Cheese Low Fat
- Grated Cheese To Taste
- Rip up the bread, squash it and line the bottom of the muffin trays.
- Take half teaspoon of soft cheese and put it on top of the bread. Don't try to spread it at this point, or it will lift the bread from the muffin cases / trays.
- Tale a half teaspoon of the meat/vegetables/leftovers of your choice, and put it on top of the soft cheese.
- Crack your four eggs into a cup and whisk. Add in seasoning of choice. I used chicken seasoning. Add a 25g grated cheese. Use a fork and mix well.
- Take the egg mix and divide between the 12 dishes. Then take a fork and slightly mash down the mixture until it is evenly spread.
- Sprinkle some grated cheese on the top.
- I cooked mine at 180 degrees C for 15 minutes. Check the oven after 10 minutes & adjust where necessary. Ensure your food is fully cooked before removing from the oven.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
Beginner Food says
I love that the base is bread, so it has a solid feel to it! Thank you, your recipe was so easy to understand, I can easily do this for breakfast tomorrow.
Amavi Moore says
Wow, Muffins are my favorite. Thanks for sharing this recipe, I can now bake my own muffins.