This was so simple, that I wish I’d done it long ago. I do love sweet potatoes, and adding them to my Actifry was a no brainer.
Actifry Recipe: Garlic Infused Mixed Potatoes
- 500 g Baby Potatoes
- 300 g Sweet Potatoes
- 2 Actifry Spoons of Garlic Infused Rapeseed Oil.
- Chopped Parsley
- 3 g Bullion Powder
- Leave the skin on baby potatoes, and simply wash and chop them into small pieces. I didn't do this scientifically, or to any definite shape.
- Peel the sweet potatoes, and chop them up in the same way as the baby potatoes.
- Put them all into the Actifry, and drizzle on two spoons of the oil, and mix in the bullion powder. For this, I used what I had, which was a tub of red wine casserole powder. Just use what you have, and if you're out of something, crumble in a stock cube or two.
- Select around 20 minutes on your machine, or until your baby potatoes are fully cooked.
- Serve with a little parsley to garnish on top.