Soup Maker Vegetable and Lentil Soup
- 500 g Mixed Vegetables I used Potatoes, Carrot and Turnip
- 50 g Lentils
- 1 clove Garlic
- 1 teaspoon Cinnamon Spice
- 1 Stock Pot
- 1 pinch Salt
- 1 pinch Pepper
- 800 ml Vegetable Stock
- As simple as can be. Just throw all your ingredients into the pot.
- Set your soup maker to the smooth setting. As this soup cools, it will thicken a fair bit. It depends if you'd rather make it and eat it fresh, or wait until it has thickened and then re-heat it.
- Season with other herbs or spices if you'd like a stronger taste.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!