bibT recently sent me a wipe clean t-shirt to review. I have a very young nephew and thought it would make a lovely present for him, and I was right.
The bibT has a very soft t-shirt base which I found hard to imagine until I had one in my hands. The cotton is 100% organic supersoft and I can tell you that it feels really nice to the touch.
There are adjustable neck poppers and the bib part reaches from the neck to bottom of the t-shirt. I initially wondered if the bit under the neck piece would be scratchy, but it’s the soft t-shirt material, so it looks fine to me.
I haven’t washed the one I have, but I’m told it is washable at 40 degrees. It certainly looks much better than having a bib permanently wrapped around a childs neck. If these had been around when my kids were young, I suspect I’d have been persuaded to get a few for going out and about.
There are several different designs and come in long and short sleeves. Sizes are available to fit any child up the age of around 4.
As a gift, I’d be impressed as mine arrived in lovely tissue, wrapped with ribbon.
I’ve got one to giveaway to my readers too. You can have your own choice of which design from the bibT website. As well as being functional day to day, I think these make for fabulous presents.
- Open to UK Mainland Entrants only.
- 1 Winner will win a bibT from http://www.bibt.co.uk
- The prize will be sent to you from bibT directly..
- The Scottish Mum Blog is not responsible for your prize and cannot be held liable in any way for non delivery or non receipt at your end.
- Winners will be notified within 3 days of giveaway end. If the winner does not respond within 7 days, a new winner will be drawn.
- The winners will be chosen by Rafflecopter random generator.
- Scottish Mum Blog and bibT reserves the right to amend, add or withdraw this giveaway at any time.
- Each entry method entitles you to one entry into the draw.
- You may tweet daily. Each tweet counts as a rafflecopter entry, only if you enter it into the rafflecopter widget daily.