Most women love jewellery but I suspect most men love the odd bit of bling here and there, especially if it’s good quality and makes them feel good.
Although my husband rarely wears any jewellery other than his wedding ring when he goes out, he does like a good set of cufflinks.
It’s coming up to Christmas and I’ve got a fabulous set of cufflinks up for grabs that can be personalised to make any one of the men in your life a great present.
Brighton based Jewellers, Ring have lots to choose from, but they also supply celebrities with personalised photo cufflinks. The ones on offer are the ones worn by Theo Walcott and Greg Lamb which can be personalised to your taste.
To enter, all you have to do is follow the rafflecopter steps, and good luck.
The winner will be drawn by random generator on the 7th December 2013. The competition closes at midnight on the 6th December 2013.
- Open to UK Mainland Entrants only.
- The prize will be delivered and you must give us your address to send it to you.
- Winners will be notified within 3 days of giveaway end. If the winner does not respond within 7 days, a new winner will be drawn.
- The winner will be chosen by Rafflecopter random generator.
- Ring reserves the right to amend, add or withdraw this giveaway at any time.
- Each entry method entitles you to one entry into the draw.
- You may tweet daily. Each tweet counts as a rafflecopter entry, only if you enter it into the rafflecopter widget daily.
- The prize will be for one set of personalised cufflinks.
35 thoughts on “Win a Pair of Personalised Cufflinks (Xmas Pressie) Ends 6th Dec 2013”
A picture of my goddaughters for their daddy
we have a little saying in our family which is basically our version of i love you , would get that on them 🙂
picture of my children
Picture of my baby 🙂
my dads intials
My hubbys favourite logo x
A picture of my children
A photo of my children
Photos of my 2 daughters 🙂
My husbands initials
A picture of my baby girl
A picture of my little boy
a photo of our scottie dog
My other half would love these for Christmas with our daughter’s pic.
An ancher on each as my husband used to be in the navy.
A Family piccie!
a family photo
a picture of our family 🙂
My son’s initials… they’d make a great present for him 🙂
A picture of my son.
X & O – for kisses and hugs!
I’d have our initials surrounded by stars
I’d have my husband’s initials.
I would have our initials in hearts
Quite fancy a nice pair of personalised cufflinks. Great competition prize.
A picture of my cat
I would have PC on the cufflinks
14 is my lucky number! Lovely cufflinks!
Pictures of my daughters for my husband
a photo of our scottie dog