The lovely people at Delish Fish have offered a lovely giveaway for my readers. I’ve had the pleasure of using Delish Fish produce in the past and their Wild Haddock made for very happy kids with their breaded fish.
In the giveaway for my blog, Delish Fish are giving away a high class box of:
- 1kg Monk
- 1kg Freedom Salmon
- 1kg Lemon Sole
To enter, simply work through the Rafflecopter widget with the entries you’d like to make and you are entered for the randomly generated giveaway.
Terms and Conditions of Entry
1. Open to UK Mainland Entrants only.
2. The prize will be delivered and you must give us your address to send it to you.
3. Winners will be notified within 3 days of giveaway end. If the winner does not respond within 7 days, a new winner will be drawn. The draw closes on 30th September at midnight.
4. The winner will be chosen by Rafflecopter random generator.
5. Delish Fish reserves the right to amend, add or withdraw this giveaway at any time.
6. Each entry method entitles you to the corresponding amount of entries stated.
Order Fish from Delish Fish
If you’d like to order a pack yourself in the meantime, simply contact them online or by phone during the giveaway promotion time on 01779 477930, and mention Scottish Mum to have this £67 box of fish delivered for £56 anywhere on the UK mainland.
Beginning in Peterhead, the fish they bring to customers is brought directly by the Milne family at auction and hand filleted to be as skinless and boneless as possible. The fish is caught, landed, prepared and frozen within 8 hours in Peterhead.
They’ve opened a new shop in Rose Street, Aberdeen and also take online orders.
Some dishes I’ve made from fish are:
Good Luck to all.