You might not know it yet, but Bissell have launched a new vacuum cleaner, and I have one to giveaway to a lucky reader. There is one on the way to me too, so I’ll post a review once I’ve had a chance to get my hands on it, and start cleaning away.
With an RRP of £249.99, this is a lovely giveaway for this time of year.
The brand new PowerGlide Cordless Vacuum Cleaner, retails at a whopping £249.99, so this is a very nice giveaway indeed.
I’ll tell you a little about it. Newly available for sale from the Bissell website directly, it is part of a new revolution in cordless cleaning. With a super powerful vacuum, it houses a Lithium Ion battery with 45 minutes of full power run time.
It’s also said to be nice and light for carrying around. I’m actually looking forward to being able to do stairs without lumping around cables, and stopping halfway though to move the cable to a different plug.
The other helpful things are:
Lift Off® Canister
Gives portable cleaning to access all hard to reach areas with ease.
For easy cleaning and navigation.
So, what do you have to do, to be in with the chance of winning a BRAND NEW Bissell PowerGlide® Cordless Vacuum Cleaner?
– Open to UK Mainland Entrants only.
– 1 Winner will receive 1 Bissell Powerglide Cordless Vacuum.
– The prize will be sent direct from Bissell Marketing Team.
– The Scottish Mum Blog is not responsible for your prize and cannot be held liable in any way for non delivery or non receipt at your end.
– Winners will be notified by DM on Twitter, or e-mail. If the giveaway is not claimed within 14 days, a new winner may be drawn.
– The winners will be chosen by Rafflecopter random generator.
– Scottish Mum Blog and Bissell, reserve the right to amend, add or withdraw this giveaway at any time.
– Each entry method entitles you to one entry into the draw.
– The giveaway is not associated with any social media channels.
– The winning decision by Scottish Mum Blog is final.
– Closes 30th November 2015 at midnight.
Oh wow. Amazing how sayings travelled, even decades ago.
Mine were about 13/14 when I took them. When we were there, there were a fair few kids around their…
This is a good recipe, I swap oil for lard however as fat retains moisture better making the bread softer.