This is one of the ultimate easy fast foods. Perfect for a lunch or just for a treat. This lactofree cream cheese stuffed chicken breast is make by using a simple roasting bag and then adding some herbs on the top. I think this will be served up next time I have others to cook for at a lunchtime.
Lactofree Cream Cheese Stuffed Chicken Breast – (Bag Roasted)
- Chicken Breast Fillets 1 Per Person
- Rainbow Peppercorns
- 2 tablespoons Cream Cheese I used Lactofree Cream Cheese
- Tomatoes To serve
- Roasting Bag
- Put your chicken breasts into a roasting bag and into the oven at 200 degrees for approximately 40 minutes for large chicken breasts, or 25 minutes for small ones. Ensure they are fully cooked.
- Simply take the chicken breasts out of the roasting bag and spoon a teaspoon or two of juices over the top of your chicken breast to keep it moist. Save the rest of the juices if there are enough to make stock, or freeze for another day.
- Slice the chicken breast down the middle and simply spoon in the cream cheese.
- Grate peppercorns over the top of the cream cheese, close the chicken breast and sprinkle with chopped chives.
- Lastly, a half teaspoon of nutmeg sprinkled across the top of the chicken gives the look of barbequed or fried chicken. Garnish and serve.
Be free with this recipe and don't hold to the ingredient amounts. Just add enough of whichever spice or herb you like to taste and enjoy.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
Absolutely delicious. Added 1 leek, but only to use up what was in the fridge. Quantities were perfect for my…
You forgot Cornwall, where Swedes ane called Turnips and Turnips, Swedes. You should try the orange one mashed in with…
My Dad used to say that. We are Londoners but he did serve in a Scottish regiment during WWII so…