Who doesn’t like the idea of a fabulously free meal. Up for offer today, I have a £50 meal to give away for one lucky prize winner to spend in the Aberdeen Jamie Oliver Italian restaurant. The giveaway ends on the 31st of March 2015, at midnight.
The voucher can be spent on anything on the menu, and would likely cover a 3 course meal for two adults. Up to 3 Kids will get their meals for free with the prize. (approximately £6 each.)
The giveaway is to celebrate the Aberdeen Restaurant, Jamie’s Italian. I haven’t had the pleasure of eating there yet, but I’m sure I’ll get to it at one point. There are also restaurants in London, Glasgow, Bath, Bristol, Cardiff, Exeter, Leeds, Newcastle, Nottingham, St Albans, and more.
Our Local Jamie’s
Jamie‘s Italian Aberdeen is one of the newer enterprises. The Italian Restaurants are a partnership between Jamie Oliver and his Italian mentor, chef Gennaro Contaldo.
The first restaurant opened in Oxford in May 2008, and has grown to many new ventures. The Jamie’s Italian menu is based on dishes that people would eat in Italy, carefully made, but without much fuss.
Pasta is made on site each day and the children’s menu is perfect for families. Our local in Aberdeen is currently the most Northerly restaurant and sits on the first and second floors of the old Esselmont & Macintosh Department Store on Union Street. I have many memories of Esslemont and Macintosh, and was sad to see it go, but I’m sure Jamie’s Italian fills the space well.
Booths are spacious and there are large open windows, so it’s perfect to relax. There is also a chance to host parties and celebrations on the upper floor, for up to 130 people.
Entry is by Rafflecopter only. Complete the steps to be in with a chance to eat at a Jamie’s Italian Restaurant.
The Giveaway Rules
– Open to UK Mainland Entrants only.
– 1 Winner will win one meal to the value of £50, with up to 3 children eating free in Jamie’s Aberdeen Italian Restaurant
– The prize will be booked in the UK, through contact with the Scottish Mum Blog and Jamie’s Italian.
– The Scottish Mum Blog is not responsible for your prize and cannot be held liable in any way for non delivery or non receipt at your end.
– Winners will be notified within 2 days of giveaway end. If the winner does not respond within 3 days, a new winner will be drawn.
– The winners will be chosen by Rafflecopter random generator.
– Scottish Mum Blog and Jamie’s Italian reserve the right to amend, add or withdraw this giveaway at any time.
– Each entry method entitles you to one entry into the draw.
– Closes 31st March 2015 at midnight.
Absolutely delicious. Added 1 leek, but only to use up what was in the fridge. Quantities were perfect for my…
You forgot Cornwall, where Swedes ane called Turnips and Turnips, Swedes. You should try the orange one mashed in with…
My Dad used to say that. We are Londoners but he did serve in a Scottish regiment during WWII so…