Up for a giveaway, is a lovely Wallace Tartan Blanket Rug from buyakilt.com.
They were lovely enough to send us one to review, which is going to my youngest child, who has the odd habit of playing x-box in his bedroom, with his window wide open, then complaining of being too cold. The blanket is thick and cosy, which will keep his shoulders toasty warm.
Wallace Tartan Blanket Rug:
The pure wool tartan blanket measures approximately 5ft x 6ft (152.4cm x 182.9cm)
It makes an ideal throw for a bed or sofa, or even as a picnic rug.
- Measures approximately 5ft by 6ft (some tartans may vary)
- Made from 100% pure new wool to the highest quality
- Fringed ends
- Heavyweight and durable
- Open to UK Mainland Entrants only.
- 1 Winner will win one Wallace Tartan Blanket Rug.
- The prize will be sent to you from buyakilt.com, and posted from within the UK.
- The Scottish Mum Blog is not responsible for your prize and cannot be held liable in any way for non delivery or non receipt at your end.
- Winners will be notified within 3 days of giveaway end. If the winner does not respond within 7 days, a new winner will be drawn.
- The winners will be chosen by Rafflecopter random generator.
- Scottish Mum Blog or buyakilt.com reserves the right to amend, add or withdraw this giveaway at any time.
- Each entry method entitles you to one entry into the draw.
- Closes 10th December at midnight.
Oh wow. Amazing how sayings travelled, even decades ago.
Mine were about 13/14 when I took them. When we were there, there were a fair few kids around their…
This is a good recipe, I swap oil for lard however as fat retains moisture better making the bread softer.