Closes 31st August 2017, at midnight.
Who isn’t under some kind of stress in today’s fast moving life, where children, elders, work, pets, e-mails and social media place more and more need to fit into a certain slot, no matter how much it impacts on our lives!
It’s not surprising that people seek out massage therapy as a way to de-stress and relax, to improve their well-being going forward. The one thing that all massage therapists know, is that massage helps to reduce stress levels, and all it takes, is half an hour of relaxation. We often see stressed clients arrive, for hot stone massage, or an indian head massage. They are tense when we begin, and at some point in the treatment, perhaps a minute or two in, or perhaps ten or more, we can visibly feel the client begin to relax under our fingertips.
We all need sleep. I blame lack of sleep when the kids were young for my wrinkles, but that’s just a guess. the CDC believes that lack of sleep can lead to increased risk of diabetes, obesity and depression. I don’t know if that’s true, but lack of sleep definitely has negative effects on my body, and we all know that driving while tired can lead to devastating consequences if we fall asleep at the wheel.
Prize: Full Body Hot Stone Massage in Aberdeen, worth £70.
How to Enter:
One entry for each condition met.
1 – Like Sanctuary Aberdeen on Facebook.
2 – Retweet the tweet at the the following link.
3 – Join the Sanctuary Aberdeen Newsletter below. You will need to verify the mail in your inbox to be fully subscribed.
– Open to UK Mainland Entrants only.
– Open to over 18’s only.
– 1 winner will receive a 1 hour session for a full body Hot Stone Massage in Aberdeen.There is no cash alternative. The winner is required to have booked and received their Hot Stone Massage by end of December 2017
– The prize will be booked and redeemed at Sanctuary Aberdeen.
– The Scottish Mum Blog is not responsible for your prize and cannot be held liable in any way for non delivery or non receipt at your end.
– Winners will be notified by DM on Twitter, or e-mail. If the giveaway is not claimed within 14 days, a new winner may be drawn.
– The winner will be chosen by random generator.
– Scottish Mum Blog and Sanctuary Aberdeen, reserve the right to amend, add or withdraw this giveaway at any time.
– Each entry method entitles you to one entry into the draw.
– The giveaway is not associated with any social media channels.
– The winner decision by Scottish Mum Blog is final.
– Closes 31st August 2017 at midnight.
Oh wow. Amazing how sayings travelled, even decades ago.
Mine were about 13/14 when I took them. When we were there, there were a fair few kids around their…
This is a good recipe, I swap oil for lard however as fat retains moisture better making the bread softer.