Mixing mushroom with any soup is always a hit or miss. The colour of this soup was more muddy than it looks in the picture. The colour seems to be very photogenic with a flash gun, but although muddy colour due to the mixture of green and orange, it was pretty tasty.
- Saute your onions and leek with the oil, garlic, black pepper, white pepper, chilli powder and paprika.
- Add the rest of your ingredients to the pot.
- Fill the soup maker to the maximum level with water, making sure it fills above your minimum and below your maximum level. Stir well to ensure nothing is stuck to the bottom of your pot.
- Ensure the lid is on properly.
- Choose the smooth setting for your soup. If you make it in a pot, simply cook the soup and use a blender to smooth.