Actifry Recipe - Scrambled Eggs with Cheese & Tomato
Author: Lesley Smith
Recipe type: Breakfast
- 4 Large Eggs.
- 200m Milk.
- 50g Grated Cheese.
- 8 Cherry Tomatoes, cut in half.
- Salt and Pepper to Taste.
- Oil Spray – I used the one cal buttery version.
- Ensure the air fryer, and especially the paddle, has a light covering of oil spray. Add a very small amount of Rapeseed oil to the bottom of the pan if you wish, for cooking the eggs.
- Ensure the paddle is correctly placed in the machine.
- Ensure the lid is firmly closed during all cooking times.
- Mix 4 eggs with 200ml milk in a jug, and lightly season with salt and pepper.
- Pop your mixture into the air fryer and set the timer for 6 minutes.
- When the timer is finished, open the lid and use a wooden scraper to take any egg mix from the sides of the bowl and put it back to the bottom. Add the tomatoes.
- Set the timer for a further 3 minutes, then check your eggs. Your machine might need a little longer. When the eggs are fully cooked, your meal is ready.
- Serve in a pre-warmed bowl, and sprinkle the grated cheese on top. Wait 30 seconds, then eat.