Actifry Recipe - Scrambled Eggs with Cheese & Tomato
- 4 Large Eggs.
- 200 m Milk.
- 50 g Grated Cheese.
- 8 Cherry Tomatoes cut in half.
- Salt and Pepper to Taste.
- Oil Spray – I used the one cal buttery version.
- Ensure the air fryer, and especially the paddle, has a light covering of oil spray. Add a very small amount of Rapeseed oil to the bottom of the pan if you wish, for cooking the eggs.
- Ensure the paddle is correctly placed in the machine.
- Ensure the lid is firmly closed during all cooking times.
- Mix 4 eggs with 200ml milk in a jug, and lightly season with salt and pepper.
- Pop your mixture into the air fryer and set the timer for 6 minutes.
- When the timer is finished, open the lid and use a wooden scraper to take any egg mix from the sides of the bowl and put it back to the bottom. Add the tomatoes.
- Set the timer for a further 3 minutes, then check your eggs. Your machine might need a little longer. When the eggs are fully cooked, your meal is ready.
- Serve in a pre-warmed bowl, and sprinkle the grated cheese on top. Wait 30 seconds, then eat.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
4 thoughts on “Airfryer – Actifry Recipe – Scrambled Eggs with Cheese & Tomato”
If you shop here you can earn money and you will get many offers day-to-day
I can’t believe this – wonderful, I brought my actifry to work yesterday and made the office staff here at my school fries for lunch. They thought they were great and asked my what other thinks I cook in it. I am ashamed to say wings. Thank you for this receipe I will try this tomorrow morning definitely. Thank you so much.
My husband and I visited Aberdeen in September. It was the first time he had been home in 50 years. Suprisingly he could take me every where and it all came back to him – the street names etc.
His school and his church. I fell in love with Aberdeen and plan to visit again. Stayed ad Skene house and it was absolutely wonderful. Can not say enough about the place for the staff. Awesome
There are lots of things we can do in an air fryer. I’ve done potatoes, stew, wrap crisps and many more things. I hope you enjoy your machine more with practise
Skene house is lovely. I hope your scrambled eggs go well. I’ve done them both with and without the paddle, but you do have to keep an eye on them as when they’re overcooked, they can burn quite quickly.