They’ve come back and agreed to send one of my lucky readers a box of their delicious chocolate. Up for grabs, is a mixed box of 15 bars of lush chocolate, straight from Scotland, for one of my UK readers.
Although you can buy a box of chocolate from Mackie’s own website, this option for a mixed box, is not one that can be bought anywhere. It’s a perfect win for anyone who likes a square of chocolate, or for someone you know who appreciates a silky smooth cocoa treat.
The chocolate is made from the very best cocoa liquor, with natural and GM-free ingredients for a unique taste of luxury.
The dark chocolate with mint is especially luxurious, although my soft spot is always for Traditional Milk Chocolate. I think our personal favourites seem to stay with most of us for life.
The different flavours are:
- Traditional Milk Chocolate.
- Dark Chocolate.
- Mint Dark Chocolate.
The winner can even make up their own choice of chocolate to go into the box if they wish. Good luck to everyone entering.
Open to UK Mainland Entrants only.
- 1 Winner will receive a box of 15 Bars of Assorted Chocolate from Mackie’s.
- The prize will be sent direct from Mackie’s.
- The Scottish Mum Blog is not responsible for your prize and cannot be held liable in any way for non delivery or non receipt at your end.
- Winners will be notified by DM on Twitter, or e-mail. If the giveaway is not claimed within 14 days, a new winner may be drawn.
- The winners will be chosen by Rafflecopter random generator.
- Scottish Mum Blog and Mackie’s, reserve the right to amend, add or withdraw this giveaway at any time.
- Each entry method entitles you to enter the draw.
- The giveaway is not associated with any social media channels.
- The winner decision by Scottish Mum Blog is final.
- Closes 6th November 2015 at midnight.