Soya beans tend to have a very pungent taste to me, so making soup from soya is all about changing the flavour.
SOUP MAKER RECIPE: SOYA BEAN & ONION SOUP WITH CARDAMOM
Soup Maker Recipe: Soya Bean and Onion Soup
- 300 g Soya Beans The Green Endamame Beans
- 300 g Onions Finely Sliced
- 200 g Potatoes Peeled & Chopped
- 800 ml Hot Vegetable Stockpinch Salt & Pepper To Taste
- 1 teaspoon Cardamom Powder
- 1 teaspoon Olive Oil
- Lightly saute the onions and cardamom with a pinch of salt and pepper, in the olive oil.
- Add all the ingredients to the soup maker and stir very well.Choose the smooth setting for a thick soup.
- Season with other herbs or spices if you'd like a stronger taste.