Soya beans tend to have a very pungent taste to me, so making soup from soya is all about changing the flavour.
SOUP MAKER RECIPE: SOYA BEAN & ONION SOUP WITH CARDAMOM
- 300g Soya Beans (The Green Endamame Beans)
- 300g Onions (Finely Sliced)
- 200g Potatoes (Peeled & Chopped)
- 800ml Hot Vegetable Stockpinch Salt & Pepper (To Taste)
- 1 teaspoon Cardamom Powder
- 1 teaspoon Olive Oil
- Lightly saute the onions and cardamom with a pinch of salt and pepper, in the olive oil.
- Add all the ingredients to the soup maker and stir very well.Choose the smooth setting for a thick soup.
- Season with other herbs or spices if you'd like a stronger taste.