Museum Selection was founded in 2002. They work with museums and galleries, to offer a collection of home accessories, gifts and cards, with purchases of these items helping the museums.
Taking inspiration from country house interiors and gardens, museum collections and our great cathedrals, their aim is to bring together distinctive and unusual home accessories, jewellery, clothing and gifts celebrating over a thousand years of history, art and design.
These gemstone animals, sold by Museum Collection, retailing at £37.99 are lovely, and would make a fabulous gift.
They are semi-precious gemstone animals echoing the carved hardstone ‘objets virtu’ created in Russia at the end of the 19th century.
Each animal is 1.5″ tall, and handmade from natural stones. Each one will be unique.
The animals are:
Polished green aventurine with black and white jasper fish.
Polished black and cream Dalmatian jasper.
Polished tiger’s eye.
Polished red jasper.
– Open to UK Mainland Entrants only.
– 1 Winner will win one Set of 4 Gemstone Animals from Museum Selection.
– The prize will be sent to you from museumselection.co.uk, and posted from within the UK.
– The Scottish Mum Blog is not responsible for your prize and cannot be held liable in any way for non delivery or non receipt at your end.
– Winners will be notified within 3 days of giveaway end. If the winner does not respond within 7 days, a new winner will be drawn.
– The winners will be chosen by Rafflecopter random generator.
– Scottish Mum Blog or Museum Selection reserves the right to amend, add or withdraw this giveaway at any time.
– Each entry method entitles you to one entry into the draw.
– Closes 10th December at midnight.