This is so easy, that it’s almost impossible to get wrong. Simply chop the vegetables, throw in the pot, add stock and a little salt, then off you go.
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- 1l Chicken or Vegetable Stock (You could add water and a stock pot or two stock cubes.)
- 600g Chunky Mediterranean Vegetables (Diced Red Onions, Courgettes, Red and Yellow Peppers)
- Add the diced vegetables to the soup maker, along with the salt.
- Add the stock, either up to the maximum 1600-1800g for a Soup maker or the full 1 Litre of stock if you are cooking this in a saucepan. Use more or less liquid, depending on how much soup you are looking for.
- Select the chunky setting and wait until it's ready.
- Serve with fresh bread.