I love puff pizza as it’s just so quick to make compared to bread bases and makes a full meal on it’s own.
With this version, I simply used Sainsbury’s Lighter Puff Pastry, Ready Rolled. It fitted the size of my baking tray perfectly with absolutely no overlap at all.
It’s just a case of rolling it out, throwing on your toppings and popping it in the oven for a great choice.
You can make it as healthy or as unhealthy as you like by the amount of cheese and toppings that are added, so the world is really your oyster.
- Tomato Puree Paste
- 375g Puff Pastry (Ready Rolled Sheets, Hand Made, or just Blocked and Rolled Out)
- 2 Chicken Breasts (Diced)
- 12 Cherry Tomatoes (Halved)
- 300g Grated Cheddar Cheese
- Flour an oven dish, I used a very rectangle tray that we use for making oven chips. Roll out the puff pastry to fit the tray.
- Dab tomato puree along the pastry and use a knife to smooth it out across the whole base.
- Sprinkle on the chicken evenly, spread the cherry tomatoes out and top it with the cheddar cheese.
- Bake in the oven at 200 Degrees or 180 Degrees for a fan oven, for up to 20 minutes.