Two years ago, I decided that I wanted to do up a few rooms in my house on a budget and not dip into the savings at Christmas.
The only stipulation was that the blog had to pay for it. I managed to do up my lounge in 2012 and I’ve finally got enough to do mini makeovers for the kids rooms this year.
I set up a separate account that the blog money goes into, which also makes it easy for me at the end of the year to know how much to declare to the ever present tax man. It’s not a huge amount, but it does help out with some lovely little extras that I’d not buy otherwise.
Lloyds Bank have launched a new Facebook app called “Year I Make It Happen.”
The app is available for people to choose a goal for 2014, which you can share with all of your Facebook friends. There are 3 sections to choose from Home, Life and Money and cover many goals such as “Do up the house”, “Buy a new car” or “Save for a rainy day.” After choosing your goal, you will be given some handy online tools to help you make your goals come true.
It’s quite simple to enter. Just leave a comment here so that I know you have entered and head on over to the App “Year I Make It Happen.” to pledge your own goal. These two options are mandatory to enter.
The entry will be by Rafflecopter as entries are logged for a random generation of the winner.
You may also Tweet about the giveaway every day, but you will need to log it in the Rafflecopter Widget for it to count as an additional entry.
The prize will be a fabulous iPad air 16gb (Wifi only) and will be sent out by first class recorded. If the widget doesn’t show up in this post, simply click the link to enter.
Summary of The Rules
- Open to UK Mainland Entrants only.
- 1 Winners will win 1 iPad air 16gb (Wifi only) .
- The prize will be sent to you.
- The winner will be notified within 7 days of the giveaway end. If the winner does not respond within 7 days, a new winner will be drawn.
- The winner will be chosen by Rafflecopter random generator.
- The Scottish Mum Blog and Lloyds Bank reserves the right to amend, add or withdraw this giveaway at any time.
- Each entry method entitles you to the corresponding number of entries in the draw.
- You may tweet daily. Each tweet counts as a rafflecopter entry, only if you enter it into the rafflecopter widget daily.
- The prize will be for one person to receive one iPad air 16gb (Wifi only).
- The prize draw ends at midnight on the 6th Feb 2014.