We don’t always have time to make lots of different sauces to finish a popular dish at home. Some great meat from a local butcher can be eked out really well to ensure there’s enough food for a whole family.
I made this lasagne with good meat and cheap sauce. It’s delicious and you can vary it as much as you want by adding herbs and spices. This recipe gave me enough for one night fresh, and I froze the rest for another night.
Quick and Easy Mince and Baby Sweetcorn Lasagne
- 1 kg Mince
- 200 g Baby Sweetcorn Cut into thirds.
- 200 g Petit Pois
- 1 Large Onion Chopped.
- 2 Jars Dolmio Bolognaise Sauce
- 2 Jars Lasagne White Sauce
- Lasagne Sheets
- Olive Oil
- Add a little olive oil to a frying pan or thick bottomed pan. Fry the onions gently until they are soft, but not brown.
- Add the mince and use a wooden spoon to bash it down and separate it as it browns and cooks.
- Add in the baby sweetcorn, peas and 2 jars of Bolognaise Sauce, simmer for 5 minutes.
- Add half of your mince mix to the bottom of a baking tray or large dish.
- Line the top of the mince with lasagne sheets and pour over the remainder of your mince mix.
- Add another layer of lasagne sheets and simply pour over the jars of white sauce.
- Cover with tin foil and bake at 180 degrees for 35 minutes.
- Check to see if your lasagne sheets have gone soft, if they have, remove the tin foil and bake for a further 10 minutes to begin browning the top. This is an optional choice.
- Serve and garnish.