Our delivery of strawberries arrived, and two boxes were eaten almost immediately by children who ate them like sweeties. They were so sweet and juicy that I was reminded of the strawberries we used to get as kids.
Our challenge came via this adorable recipe from Scotty Brand for cheesecake pots. You can download the Scotty Brand recipe from the link, and my version is below. I didn’t have all the ingredients to hand, so I have changed the recipe to suit my kitchen cupboard.
The kids wolfed down some glasses of cheesecake as soon as they were made and they didn’t have the chance to set. We only have 3 glasses left for after their evening meal tonight. I suspect they will disappear sharply.
Strawberry Cheesecake Makes up to 8 glasses.
- 600 g Scotty Brand strawberries, blended
- 500 g cream cheese
- 200 ml whipping cream, whipped
- 30 g gelatine
- 6 tbsp hot water
- 3 tbsp icing sugar
- 400 g digestive biscuits, crushed
- 100 g butter, melted
1. Melt butter and mix with crushed biscuit crumb. Press into individual glasses.
2. Beat soft cheese (mascapone here) and mix with 3 tablespoons of icing sugar. Fold in whipped cream.
3. Blend the strawberries until it’s a pulpy mush.
4. Dissolve 30 g gelatine using hot water. Add half to the cheese mix and half to the blended strawberries.
5. Pour a layer of the blended strawberries into the glasses. I put mine in the freezer for 10 minutes to set the strawberries a little.
6. Smooth the cheesecake mix as the next layer.
7. Pour the last of the blended strawberries on the top and leave overnight to set.
8. Add strawberries, cream or topping before serving.
14 thoughts on “Strawberry Cheesecake with Fresh Scotty Brand Strawberries”
Looks so delicious its mouth watering gonna try this one.
Oh they look so pretty. Going to give that a try with our raspberries. We always end up running out of ideas because we get so many xxx
Looks perfect for adults or children
yeh cud just munch a piece of that lol 🙂
Mmmmm looks yummy 🙂
Those look amazing. I had a whole box of the strawberries for breakfast they are delicious x
Best strawberries I’ve had in years. I saw the kestrels in Tesco today which was nice.