Save The Children #Healthworkers
- After a tweet from Blue Bear Wood , I have taken up the challenge that she sent me, to write a post of at least 100 words for Save The Children.
- On Tuesday 20th September, blogger Chris Mosler, will attend the UN General Assembly in New York with Liz Scarff from Save the Children.
- They intent to try and secure the support of our Prime Minister, David Cameron, to play his full part in solving the health worker crisis.
- The target is 60,000 signatures on a petition by Tuesday. As I write this, the petition stands at 41,946. Can you help increase the total?
- Sign the petition here: sign the petition
The challenge set by @HelloItsGemma to see 100 posts of 100 words linked up by Tuesday.
Write your 100 words about a great health professional you have encountered in your life. Add a link to the petition and either link or add in some information from Save the Children about the #Healthworkers. Link up here
I pass this on to