I made this in my Instant Pot 7 in 1, but you can make this by using a good old wok or stir fry too, you’d just need to adjust the times you cook the meat for, to ensure it is fully cooked throughout.
Very High Protein Pork and Pear Stir Fry
- 500 g Pork cubed.
- 50 g Mixed and sliced peppers.
- 50 g Green Pepper sliced.
- 75 g Onion chopped.
- 50 g Wild Mushrooms.
- 150 g Dr Zak's High Protein Pasta
- 30 ml Rapeseed Oil.
- 1 Conference Pear sliced.
- Dried Parsley.
- 1 Teaspoon Pink Himalayan Salt.
- 1 Teaspoon Rainbow Peppercorns.
- 1 Tablespoon Soy Sauce.
- 1 Tablespoon Chia and Flaxseed Sprinkles.
- 1 Teaspoon Parsley and Lemon Seasoning.
- Add your pork, onions, salt and pepper, parsley and lemon seasoning, along with half of your rapeseed oil to your pot, and switch on the saute function. Stir fry in the pot, until the pork is seared and the onions are soft. Remove from the pot and place in a trivet.
- Add the remainder of your rapeseed oil to the pan and add the mushrooms, peppers and pear. Stir fry until the peppers are soft, for a minute or two.
- Put the vegetables into the trivet with the pork and onions, and a cup of water, then pressure cook for 20 minutes. Remove from the pot and leave the stock in the bottom.
- Add your pasta to the pot, and another cup of water. You want the stock to cover the pasta, but not drown it. Pressure cook for 15 minutes.
- Drain the stock, or keep it to use for soup another day. Add the pork and vegetable mix to the pot, with the pasta, add in the soy sauce and stir fry for 1-2 minutes.
- Serve with sliced green pepper and a sprinkling of parsley, then chia and flax sprinkles.
Nutritional values are estimates.