Better Quality Video is the second one, but it is longer.[fbvideo link=”https://www.facebook.com/ScottishMumBlog/videos/1215979371801342/” width=”500″ height=”400″ onlyvideo=”1″] [fbvideo link=”https://www.facebook.com/ScottishMumBlog/videos/1218050738260872/” width=”500″ height=”400″ onlyvideo=”1″]
- 400g Pumpkin, chopped.
- 100g Carrot, chopped.
- 200g Onion, chopped.
- 2 Vegetable Stock Cubes.
- 200ml Milk.
- 1 Garlic clove, or Garlic frozen cube.
- Salt and Pepper to taste.
- 2 Tablespoons Rapeseed Oil.
- Put your chopped onion and rapeseed oil into your machine if you have a saute version, or do the sauteeing on the stove. Lightly fry your onions until soft.
- Add the garlic and stock cubes, and finish the saute, by adding carrots and pumpkin. Stir and switch off the saute button.
- Add in milk, water and salt/pepper to taste. Ensure the level of ingredients and liquid is below the maximum and above the minimum fill marks.
- Stir well, and ensure the lid is on tight.
- Select the smooth setting.
- I served with a little parsley.