I try very hard to keep viruses out of my Computer system, which is why I am always happy to help when a well known Internet Security Company begins to talk to me. I don’t think enough of us take our online security seriously enough and anything that helps us to stay safe is a winner in my eyes.
I am pleased to offer a one year Internet Security package in conjunction with Kapersky for one lucky reader.
The Prize is:
A Kaspersky Internet Security – Multi-Device for up to 3 devices for one year.
The closing date is 30th March at Midnight.
Kapersky Internet Security can cover real-time protection against all new and emerging malware and Internet threats.
It ensures that all applications and files that you open, save or download from the Web are scanned right away. It will also monitor potential threats and analyse how dangerous they are and take preventative steps before they can do any harm.
Kapersky can cover Windows PCs, Macs, Android Smartphones and Tablets, iPhone and iPad devices, and also includes a safe browser for iOS.
The award-winning security will protect your PC against all types of malware and Internet threats, including trying to steal your money or identity.
Terms and Conditions
– Open to UK Mainland Entrants only.
– 1 Winner will receive 1 Year of Kapersky Internet Security (Multi-Device) for up to 3 devices for 1 year.
– The prize will be sent to you from the Kapersky PR rep.
– The Scottish Mum Blog is not responsible for your prize and cannot be held liable in any way for non delivery or non receipt.
– Winners will be notified within 3 days of giveaway end. If the winner does not respond within 7 days, a new winner will be drawn.
– The winners will be chosen by Rafflecopter random generator.
– Kapersky and the Scottish Mum Blog reserves the right to amend, add or withdraw this giveaway at any time.
– Each entry method entitles you to one entry into the draw.
– You may tweet daily. Each tweet counts as a rafflecopter entry, only if you enter it into the rafflecopter widget daily.